Re: simula-scons bug

Kristian Oelgaard wrote:
Quoting "Garth N. Wells" <gnw20@xxxxxxxxx>:

I've come across what looks like a simula-scons bug. When configuring
DOLFIN, if slepc is configured before petsc, slepc.py tries to generate
petsc.pc. To do this it imports the necessary modules,

     exec "import %s" % (dep_module) in ns

However, simula-scons/simula_scons/pkgconfiggenerators is not in the
Python path and the import therefore fails. If slepc.py is run from the
directory simula-scons/simula_scons/pkgconfiggenerators, everything is fine.

Something that might be related:
When I do scons configure from a fresh clone it doesn't pick up slepc on the
first run, but if I run configure again it finds it without problems.
I think it is because it checks for slepc before petsc.

Yes, this is the manifestation of the bug.

Garth

Kristian