Re: Viper plot

Ola Skavhaug wrote:
On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 9:43 AM, Garth N. Wells<gnw20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ola Skavhaug wrote:
On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Garth N. Wells<gnw20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ola Skavhaug wrote:
On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 4:50 PM, Garth N. Wells<gnw20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When plotting a function from a C++ program using plot(u), I only get a
plot of the mesh. When plotting from Python, I get the contour plot as
expected. Any ideas what's up?
Not really; will dig into this tomorrow. Do you have a reproducable
example?

The Poisson demo.

Garth
Is this still an issue? I have no problems when plotting from c++ with
the newest Viper.

No. I fixed it last night. I think it was a problem with templated functions
in File.cpp.

I would be nice if SWIG could do just-in-time compilation to deal with for
templates :).

Garth

Sure. The big problem is that there are almost no limit to how many
templates that _might_ be instantianted by SWIG.
Hence the %template directive.

That's why I say 'just-in-time compilation' so it would be done on demand.

Garth

Ola

Ola