Re: Assembler

kent-and@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
When using VMTK the boundary indicators are stored as a set of arrays
with names
boundary facet cells,
boundary facet numbers
boundary indicators
The two first arrays are used to find the global facet numbers.
The function computes a mesh function based on these arrays.

This was what Anders prefered since VMTK does not now anything
about the global numbering of facets in Dolfin (without linking it into
Dolfin).

Why is it inside the Assembler? Looks to me that it doesn't belong there.

Also, comments to the code should be added.

Garth

This is not a VMTK specific problem, but I do think VMTK is the only
mesh-generator
that let you store boundary indicators at the moment. I guess we should add
this to NetGen as well, both Hans Petter Langtangen and Douglas Arnold has
bugged
me about this the last few days.

Kent

What's the function

     Assembler::compute_mesh_function_from_mesh_arrays

all about?