Re: scons building with BOOST

It just says unable to find the location of BOOST, consider setting the BOOST_DIR variable. I assume that means set the withBoostDir=$BOOST_DIR when doing "scons configure".

Could you send me your directory structure for boost? Perhaps I just installed it incorrectly. Also tell what your BOOST_DIR is, please.

- Shawn