Re: [HG DOLFIN] Get ODE benchmark to compile. Would be good to include at least

On Mon, June 29, 2009 17:11, DOLFIN wrote:
> One or more new changesets pushed to the primary dolfin repository.
> A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.
>
> changeset:   6394:33994d492f44fb8c010c6efa84c5d7d5b0a8efac
> tag:         tip
> user:        Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>
> date:        Mon Jun 29 17:11:06 2009 +0200
> files:       bench/ode/reaction/SConstruct bench/ode/reaction/main.cpp
> Get ODE benchmark to compile. Would be good to include at least
> compilation of all benchmarks in the buildbots.

I have added this to the buildbot now. I also added an option
enableBenchmark to the build-system that will build all benchmarks when
enabled. This will create binaries 'bench' in the same folder as the
corresponding main.cpp file. Currently, these benchmarks fails on my
system:

- bench/fem/passembly
- bench/la/sparse-matrix
- bench/la/vector