Re: [HG DOLFIN] Update some Epetra wrapper and change default Krylov tolerance.

Anders Logg wrote:
On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 02:18:30PM +0200, DOLFIN wrote:
One or more new changesets pushed to the primary dolfin repository.
A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.

changeset:   6476:7cf7eeca31340e13854d69ba8166e969e965ec25
tag:         tip
user:        "Garth N. Wells <gnw20@xxxxxxxxx>"
date:        Sat Jul 11 13:18:15 2009 +0100
files:       dolfin/la/EpetraKrylovSolver.cpp dolfin/la/EpetraKrylovSolver.h dolfin/la/EpetraLUSolver.cpp dolfin/la/EpetraLUSolver.h dolfin/la/KrylovSolver.cpp dolfin/nls/NewtonSolver.cpp
Update some Epetra wrapper and change default Krylov tolerance.

Isn't 1e-6 a little loose? We've had problems with some benchmarks
giving strange results when the tolerance was not set tight enough.

1e-15 was way too strong - simply wouldn't work for some problems. The PETSc default is 1e-5, so 1e-6 seemed pretty reasonable to me. Perhaps we should make a habit of always setting the tolerance in the demos to indicate that users should consider it.