Re: scons configure error

ah ok.  I will try that.  But I don't understand why it worked before.

- Shawn

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009, Johannes Ring wrote:

On Tue, July 14, 2009 15:02, Shawn Walker wrote:
Do I need to install the newest PETSC and SLEPC?  I'm running 2.3.3 right
now.  Was there a change recently where this matters?

Both PETSc 2.3.3 and 3.0.0 are supported. I see in one of your other posts
that you set enableMpi=no during configure. This will not work if PETSc is
built with MPI. Try to enable MPI or rebuild PETSc without MPI.

Johannes

- Shawn