Re: MTL4 compile problems

Anders Logg wrote:
On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 01:29:39PM +0200, Ola Skavhaug wrote:
Great, that seems to work.

A bit dangerous to depend on the tip of a subversion repository, though :)

Ola

Yes, but I guess it only hurts if you have MTL4 installed (HAS_MTL4
defined). So it only hurts if you have yourself installed MTL4
manually on your system (MTL4 is not in Debian).

Agree.

It's MTL4 tip or nothing since it won't compile otherwise. The developer of MTL4 has been very responsive in fixing compile problems that have popped with DOLFIN + MTL4. An aim of MTL4 is that it becomes part of Boost, in which case we may well end up ditching uBLAS as a dependency. It also aims to be parallelised.