Re: scons build error

Andre Massing wrote:
Hi,

I recently updated my local dolfin rep and tried to rebuild it. Unfortunately I ran into the following build error:

scons: *** [dolfin/common/TimeDependent.os] Source `dolfin/common/TimeDependent.cpp' not found, needed by target `dolfin/common/TimeDependent.os'.
dolfin/common/TimeDependent.os failed: Source `dolfin/common/TimeDependent.cpp' not found, needed by target `dolfin/common/TimeDependent.os'.

Apparently the corresponding file has been removed from the reference rep, but should scons not be aware of that?

Run 'scons configure'

Garth

Of course I could remove the scons/config.cache file, but it would be nice to keep it, since I can not clearly remember all the options I configured dolfin with :)

Any suggestions from the scons expert? (Also tried the --implicit-deps-changed option, but it did not help)

Greetings,
Andre