Re: Buildbot

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 08:33:08PM +0200, Johannes Ring wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 7:19 PM, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > The buildbot is currently failing on
> >
> >  demo/pde/poisson1D/python

Thanks for the output. This should be fixed now.

> Is MUMPS a dependency? Or do we require PETSc to be built with MUMPS
> now? I thought it was only optional.

Yes and no. It is not required in serial, but it is required for
running some of the demos in parallel. When running in parallel, some
demos require a parallel linear solver and MUMPS and SPOOLES are two
options.

So even if it is not a requirement for DOLFIN, the buildbots need to
install it so they can run the demos in parallel.

I used the following configuration for PETSc to get MUMPS:

./config/configure.py COPTFLAGS=-O3 --with-debugging=0
--with-clanguage=cxx --with-shared=1 --download-hypre=1
--with-parmetis=1 --with-parmetis-dir=/usr/include/parmetis
--download-scalapack=1 --download-blacs=1 --download-mumps=1

I belive this is now also enabled in Dorsal.