Re: cell jacobian

Anders, two comments:1.) You should use de Casteljau's algorithm for the
Bernstein polynomials.
2.) Using the recurrence relations in new version of FIAT will avoid
the singular mapping and should allow evaluation outside the reference
simplex.  But we need to make time to smooth this version out and
hook it up to ffc.

Rob