Re: Problem using ffc after update

On Monday 28 September 2009 11:30:29 Anders Logg wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 05:31:28PM -0500, Jehanzeb Hameed wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I added in development repositories to my sources list, and then
> > updated. Now I can get ffc to compile code for dolfin. For example,
> > compiling Poisson.ufl, from the demo directory, gives the following
> > error ,
> >
> > ffc -l dolfin Poisson.ufl
> >
> > TypeError: generate_dolfin_code() takes exactly 3 arguments (5 given)
> >
> > Can someone please help on what to do?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > -Jehanzeb
>
> Looks like you have not upgraded all your packages. Did you forget to
> upgrade FFC?

I think this is related to the nightly-built repository?

We have had the same issue a while ago. The problem with the packages in the
nightly built repository is that they are not in sync. I think the dolfin
package is very old. We should re-consider the way the nightly build packages
are built. It is very nice to have them but if they are not in sync they are
pointless.

Jehanzeb, you could wait just a few days and the packages for the new release,
with dolfin 0.9.3, would be available for you.