MeshFunctions

I've been making extension use of MeshFunctions templated over various objects and they're really great!

However, rather than just having, for example,

  MeshFunction<bool> mesh_function0(mesh, mesh.topology().dim());
  MeshFunction<bool> mesh_function1(mesh, mesh.topology().dim()-1);

would it be possible to also add

  MeshFunction<bool, Cell>  function0(mesh);
  MeshFunction<bool, Facet> function1(mesh);

The difficulty that I have with the former approach is that it's only clear what type of MeshEntity the MeshFunction corresponds to at construction (which takes place in the constructor of an object in my case). When I look at the header file where I declare the MeshFunctions, I'm sometimes scratching my head trying to remember which MeshEntity is involved.