Re: [HG DOLFIN] merge

Anders Logg wrote:
On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 10:00:59PM +0100, Garth N. Wells wrote:

2. Use the Expression class in demos where appropriate (just need to
change the class name, everything else is the same).

Haven't you already done this everywhere?

No, just in the Poisson demo. I'll fix the others later.

Any thoughts on how to deal with Dirichlet bcs? Constant works because it is a subclass of Function. Do we need a common base class for Function and Expression which has an eval function?

3. Fix Python interface.

I won't be touching it until tomorrow afternoon so feel free to poke
around.