Re: dolfin::Form and mesh

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 8:48 AM, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 02:26:32PM +0100, Garth N. Wells wrote:
>>

>> Johan Hake wrote:
>> > Hello!
>> >
>> > dolfin::Form is not working properly yet after the changes. When assembling a
>> > form of only coefficients, no basisfunctions, we are not able to extract the
>> > mesh.
>> >

>> Functionals have been a bit tricky since we introduced FunctionSpace.
>> Perhaps their constructor should take a Mesh?

+1

I've been trying to work around this for the last day.  My problem
being that I often use functionals to guide my algorithm, I use to be
able to just define them and then call them in the loop.  Now I have
to wait until the coeffiecient function has a mesh attached to it,
making the logic more difficult.

-- Andy