Re: [HG DOLFIN] Work on some python demos.

On Tuesday 06 October 2009 22:25:12 Garth N. Wells wrote:
> DOLFIN wrote:
> > One or more new changesets pushed to the primary dolfin repository.
> > A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.
> >
> > changeset:   7277:056daa74d8c6
> > tag:         tip
> > user:        "Johan Hake <hake@xxxxxxxxx>"
> > date:        Tue Oct 06 15:26:02 2009 +0200
> > files:       demo/function/eval/python/demo.py
> > demo/function/nonmatching-interpolation/python/demo.py
> > demo/function/projection-interpolation/python/demo.py
> > demo/pde/adaptive-poisson/python/demo.py
> > demo/pde/advection-diffusion/python/demo.py
> > demo/pde/cahn-hilliard/python/demo.py description:
> > Work on some python demos.
> >   - We need to solve the issue with Form of only coeffcients
> >   - CahnHilliard demo still complains of gather not work, will look into
> > it later
>
> I'm running into the gather function too. Why is SWIG not seeing
> GenericFunction::gather()?

Have you pulled?

I should have fixed this in my last push.

The problem is with how SWIG handles director functions. Previously did not
Function inherit a class with virtual functions. Now Expression does. I just
ignored the generation of director output for all but the eval function. See
the

  swig/directors.i

file.

Johan