Re: [FEniCS-users] Question of Dolfin 0.9.2

Johan Hake wrote:
On Friday 09 October 2009 06:16:59 Marie Rognes wrote:
Jehanzeb Hameed wrote:
Attaching the files.
I get the same result for the two form files with a  DOLFIN > 0.9.3:

    Curl error is 223.93
    Alt  Curl error is 223.93

In other words, try upgrading :)

For future reference: Since the issue at hand was comparing the two
curl implementations, the test could have been further simplified
by for instance saving the solution u and just sending the solution,
the two ResCurl*.form files and a simplified main.cpp

While at it, could you take a look at the curl-curl demo too? On my computer it produces highly different results for cpp and python. Python takes forever and gives weird results.

I'm sitting lazily at Dolfin 7173:fd4071fe9460.

The curl-curl demo gives the same result for cpp and python there...

--
Marie

Follow ups