Re: pass target build directory to scon/simula-scons?

Johannes Ring wrote:
On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 12:22 PM, Andre Massing <massing@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

since I want/have :) to regularly build debug and release versions of
one dolfin source, I was wondering, whether there is a easy option to
pass scons/simula-scons optionally a build directory?

If I understand you correctly, you want all generated files to go into
a separate build directory? Currently this is not possible but I think
it would be fairly easy to add.

Right, so that I can have a complete debug and release version from *one* source dir. But as Anders pointed out and I handle it ATM a hg clone can be used (which then must be kept synchronized...) + scons.local

Johannes