Mesh refinement and Functions

I've thought some more on the problem of mesh refinement and updating
of Functions.

The main problem seems to be the following:

  mesh.refine()

If we want to allow this, then we need to provide some kind of
automated updating of functions and function spaces to the new mesh,
since this call will otherwise destroy all function spaces and
functions that refer to that mesh:

  V = FunctionSpace(mesh, "CG", 1)
  v = Function(V)
  mesh.refine() # V and v no longer make any sense

This gives us two options. Either we disallow refinement of a mesh
without making a copy. Or we provide automated updating. I think we
should do the latter.

What is needed compared to what we have now is to let a call to
Mesh::refine trigger a call to FunctionSpace::update for all function
spaces defined on the mesh, which in turn will trigger calls to
Function::update for all functions defined on the function spaces.

We can make the update functions private.

Comments or objections? I think I can make this work.