Re: [HG DOLFIN] merge

Anders Logg wrote:
On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 10:46:40PM +0000, Garth N. Wells wrote:

Anders Logg wrote:
On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 09:31:34PM +0100, DOLFIN wrote:
changeset:   7421:45550c2a40bc
parent:      7417:be579bc40bf9
user:        Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>
date:        Thu Nov 05 21:29:09 2009 +0100
Remove Mesh member from DofMap class. This will hopefully reduce some
headaches related to adaptive refinement of functions and function spaces.
At the least, it's a simplification.

We need to sort out the two constructors

     DofMap(boost::shared_ptr<ufc::dof_map> ufc_dofmap,
            Mesh& dolfin_mesh);

     DofMap(boost::shared_ptr<ufc::dof_map> ufc_dofmap,
            const Mesh& dolfin_mesh);

on the Python side since I recall that SWIG doesn't distinguish between
the two. I can't remember how we did this. Did we just tell SWIG to
ignore one of the two?

I don't see that we have made any distinction before (grepping for
DofMap in the SWIG files).

Do you see any problems as a result of the change to the constructors?

SWIG warning messages that one hides the other.

This changeset includes a change to the DOLFIN wrapper code as a
result of new signatures for the DofMap constructors. As a result,
code generated with -l dolfin must be recompiled.