Re: [HG DOLFIN] First simple steps towards parallel assembly of interior facets.

Incidentally, we (myself, Andre Massgin and Mats Larson) discussed a
generalization of assembly over interior facets last week that also
covers the case of intersections between non-matching meshes.

The central concept in assemble_interior_facets is that of a facet and
its two neighboring cells. Our current implementation assumes that
this facet is a facets for both cells in the pair. But a
generalization would include assembly over triples

  (facet, cell0, cell1)

where facet is contained in the closure of each of the two cells, but
it may or may not be a facet for the two cells. It can be part of a
facet or part of the interior. If we can implement this (and generate
the appropriate code), we would be able to cover quite a few
interesting cases (like Nitsche on overlapping non-matching meshes).