Re: New release

Anders Logg wrote:
Are there any objections to making a new release (0.9.5)?

No, as long as you clean up the copious quantities of debugging output which is being printed to the screen ;).

Also, we should look at the DOLFIN Blueprints to see if anything else should be done before a release.

If a release is made, I would like the next one to focus on the Blueprints. There are some very important but non-trivial targets, like more general parallel assembly, which should be addressed sooner rather than later.

Garth

The new adaptive refinement seems to work and a new release is needed
for ASCoT (needing spectral transforms).