Quadrature problems

I think I've tracked down the bug but don't know how it should be
handled. We need input from Kristian on this.

I've added some debug printing in FFC that should make things clear
when trying to compile the following simple form with FFC:

  P1 = FiniteElement("Lagrange", triangle, 1)
  Q1 = FiniteElement("Quadrature", triangle, 2)

  v = TestFunction(P1)
  g = Function(Q1)

  L = v*g*ds

What happens is that FFC creates quadrature elements in compiler.py by
calling create_element. The constructor of QuadratureElement then
calls make_quadrature in FIAT just to get the number of quadrature
points. In this call, it uses the cell, not the facet although it
should be integrated on the facet.

Then later make_quadrature is also called from quadraturerepresentation.py
(strange that this is done twhice), but that time with the facet
argument.

The results is that in the first call to make_quadrature, the number
of points is 4, but in the second case only 2.

Kristian, could you take a quick look?