Re: [Question #92245]: Gradients and SubFunctions

Question #92245 on DOLFIN changed:

Phil Marinier posted a new comment:
These are the two pertinant error msgs that I get when I try do it like so:
Gradients[0] = GradX;
where GradX is a SubFunction and gradients is the result of calling Variational Problem and solving for my gradients.

Fiterator.cc:170: error: ‘class dolfin::SubFunction’ has no member named ‘vector’
Fiterator.cc:204: error: no match for ‘operator=’ in ‘dolfin::Function::operator[](dolfin::uint) const(1u) =  GradY’