Re: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/main] Rev 4359: Resize vector if required in Function::compute_vertex_values.

On Monday 30 November 2009 18:09:10 noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> revno: 4359
> committer: Garth N. Wells <gnw20@xxxxxxxxx>
> branch nick: dolfin-dev
> timestamp: Tue 2009-12-01 01:51:06 +0000
> message:
>   Resize vector if required in Function::compute_vertex_values.
> modified:
>   dolfin/function/Function.cpp

When is this required? This will break stuff on the typemap side of things for
now. We cannot, at least I couldn't figure out how to resize a passed NumPy
array.

For now I can put in a check if the vector has been resized, in the typemap,
just issuing an error if so. It will work for the plot function in PyDOLFIN,
which gets a NumPy array of the correct size.

Johan