Re: [Question #92522]: Dirichlet boundary condition does not work for "pointwise"

Question #92522 on DOLFIN changed:

Andy R Terrel proposed the following answer:
> It seems subdomain marker does not mark vertices, or?

Subdomain markers can mark vertices, but if you use topological or
geometrical they only mark facets (so object with topological dimension
one less than the mesh).  Thus to mark just vertices you could create a
submesh then mark the system based on that, or at least you were able to
in the past.  But the easiest to get going it just to use a pointwise
search that will mark all dof that relate.

> Ok, if you remove on_boundary you might end up to apply BC to the
interior points, which is wrong. I agree that for several points you can
use "geometrical" or "topological" options, but this should work with
"pointwise" as well.

The problem is that there is not a separate iteration over the boundary
and interior for the pointwise search.  I guess that could be the bug,
but you are currently able to limit yourself to the points needed with
the x coords so you don't have to worry about getting the interior if
you define it correctly.