[Question #93169]: solver with subdomains in pyDolfin

New question #93169 on DOLFIN:

What methods are there currently available in the pyDolfin interface to solve a (non)linear problem where I have several boundary domains ie:

L = ...

I've had a look through some of the documentation in python for VariationalProblem/NonlinearSolver/etc but there is no mention of MeshFunctions in any of their constructors such as there would be in the corresponding c++ interface.

Thanks for any help, David.