Re: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/main] Rev 4340: Work on SWIG interface of Array and Expression

noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
revno: 4340
committer: Johan Hake <hake.dev@xxxxxxxxx>
branch nick: dolfin
timestamp: Tue 2009-12-08 23:42:50 -0800
message:
  Work on SWIG interface of Array and Expression
   - Need to sort out what we want:
Array<const double>& or const Array<double>& The latter is to prefer when constructing typemaps

The latter looks nicer, but since Array wraps a pointer, I don't know how to create an Array<double> from a const double* pointer without using const_cast.

   - Compiled expression call now kind off works:
e = Expression('sin(x[0])')
        e(pi/2,0) == 1
- Array.array() returns a NumPy view of the data. - Need to clean up the SWIG code...

Should we add a file 'Array.i'? Then it's clear where all the Array magic happens.

Garth

modified:
  dolfin/function/Expression.cpp
  dolfin/function/Expression.h
  dolfin/swig/common_post.i
  dolfin/swig/common_pre.i
  dolfin/swig/function_pre.i
  site-packages/dolfin/compile_expressions.py
  site-packages/dolfin/expression.py

--
lp:dolfin
https://code.launchpad.net/~dolfin-core/dolfin/main

Your team DOLFIN Core Team is subscribed to branch lp:dolfin.