Re: Buildbots

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Which buildbot is the fastest/has the least amount of load?
>
> Would be good to know when one needs to trigger a buildbot to check a
> fix.

Yes. The fastest is probably linux64-exp which runs on
potassium.simula.no. Earlier it was often under heavy load but not so
often any more (Alf Emil was using it a lot). You can log in and check
the status before you force a rebuild. I would go with jaunty-amd64 if
potassium is under heavy load.

The slowest is hardy-i386 because it runs on a 32 bit virtual machine
on a 64 bit host. It also generates coverage reports and because of
this ccache does not work. However, this is the only slave that runs
the memory tests.

Johannes