Re: [Question #93975]: problem with dolfin installation

Question #93975 on DOLFIN changed:

Murtazo Nazarov is still having a problem:

Hi,

It seems I can compile and run the demos, but I cannot rebuild ulf form
files:

murtazo@na50:~/local/FEniCS/dolfin/demo/pde/poisson/cpp$ ffc -l dolfin Poisson.ufl
This is FFC, the FEniCS Form Compiler, version 0.7.1.
For further information, visit http://www.fenics.org/ffc/.

An exception occured during evaluation of form file.
To help you find the location of the error, a temporary script
'Poisson_debug.py'
has been created and will now be executed with debug output enabled:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/murtazo/local/FEniCS/build/bin/ffc", line 167, in <module>
    sys.exit(main(sys.argv[1:]))
  File "/home/murtazo/local/FEniCS/build/bin/ffc", line 138, in main
    ufd = load_ufl_file(filename)
  File "/home/murtazo/local/FEniCS/build/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ufl/algorithms/formfiles.py", line 92, in load_ufl_file
    m = __import__(basename)
  File "/home/murtazo/local/FEniCS/dolfin/demo/pde/poisson/cpp/Poisson_debug.py", line 19, in <module>
    f = Function(element)
NameError: name 'Function' is not defined
murtazo@na50:~/local/FEniCS/dolfin/demo/pde/poisson/cpp$ python --version
Python 2.6.4

Does anyone experienced this error or any ideas?

murtazo