Re: [Question #95433]: Dolfin 0.9.5 slowdown

Question #95433 on DOLFIN changed:

Nuno Lopes gave more information on the question:
On the other hand, I've tested the dolfin poisson demo and I'get:
In both case also with LU  by uBLAS UMFPACK

0.9.2:
Summary of timings  |  Average time  Total time  Reps
Assemble cells      |         0.005        0.01     2
Build sparsity      |             0           0     2
Delete sparsity     |             0           0     2
Init dof map        |             0           0     2
Init tensor         |             0           0     2
LU solver           |             0           0     1
POISSON             |          0.05        0.05     1  "(sometimes 0.06)"

and 0.9.5:

Summary of timings           |  Average time  Total time  Reps
Assemble cells                   |         0.005        0.01     2
Assemble exterior facets  |             0           0     1
Build sparsity                      |             0           0     2
Delete sparsity                   |             0           0     2
Init tensor                            |             0           0     2
LU solver                            |          0.01        0.01     1
POISSON                           |          0.08        0.08     1 "(sometimes 0.07)"