Re: [Question #95601]: Computing Error Norms (C++)

Question #95601 on DOLFIN changed:

Andy R Terrel proposed the following answer:
FFC will take care of interpolation of the computed function for you.
So you combine your two forms into one:

Error.ufl
=======
e3 = FiniteElement("Lagrange", "triangle", 3)
e10 = FiniteElement("Quadrature", "triangle", 10)
v = Coefficient(e3)
w = Coefficient(e10)
M= ((w - v) * (w - v)) * dx

This can be done for any functional (so all your seminorms and what not).  I don't think this is in dolfin, I think a long time ago there were things like this but because the need to support so many different combinations of finite elements it got yanked.