Re: [Question #96848]: Binding an Object to Each Node

Question #96848 on DOLFIN changed:

Ted Kord is still having a problem:
Thanks, Anders. That solves some parts of my question. It may actually
solve all of it but maybe I'm just not aware of it.

Does this uniquely associate a vertex to a cell though?

I'm thinking of doing the following:

1. Creating a Vertex class
2. Returning the coordinates of each vertex and binding each coordinate to a different object.
3. Testing for equality of coordinates in the eval function of the Expresssion class.

Does this seem reasonable or is it overkill?

Incidentally, what does the index argument in the Vertex class
definition below refer to, i.e.,

Vertex (const Mesh &mesh, uint index)

Thanks.

Ted