[Question #97399]: cannot convert 'dolfin::real' to 'double' for argument '1' to 'double cos(double)

New question #97399 on DOLFIN:

In example in /demo/ode/stiff/cpp/Timedependent1.h I tried to change function f(u,t) into

  void f(const real* u, real t, real* y)
  {
    y[0] = -1000.0 * u[0] + cos(t);
  }

But I get a compilation error:

In file included from main.cpp:12:
TestProblem1.h: In member function 'virtual void TestProblem1::f(const dolfin::real*, dolfin::real, dolfin::real*)':
TestProblem1.h:27: error: cannot convert 'dolfin::real' to 'double' for argument '1' to 'double cos(double)'
scons: *** [main.o] Error 1

It seems dolfin::real is not double by default for the latest dolfin. Is it bug or I can fix it easily in my code?
Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Murtazo