Re: [Question #97807]: How to Obtain the Coordinates of the Vertices of a Mesh with P2 and Higher Elements

Question #97807 on DOLFIN changed:

Anders Logg proposed the following answer:
On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 11:54:22PM -0000, Ted Kord wrote:
> Question #97807 on DOLFIN changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/97807

> Ted Kord is still having a problem:
> Hi
>
> Is there a function that allows me to remove the duplicate coordinates
> after doing a :
>
> V.dofmap().tabulate_coordinates(...)    ?
>
> Ted

Why are there duplicates? Is V a vector-valued space?

If so, you could try tabulate_coordinates for a scalar subspace of V.