Re: [Branch ~dolfin-core/dolfin/main] Rev 4406: has_gts -> has_cgal (fixes issue on Mac buildbot that doesn't have CGAL).

[resending to include list]

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Are there still any HAS_CGAL issues to fix or has this been sorted
> out?

I'm not sure but the C++ function demo fails on the Mac buildbot with
the following message:

 $ ./test
 Solving linear variational problem
   Matrix of size 4913 x 4913 has 126785 nonzero entries.
   Solving linear system of size 4913 x 4913 (PETSc LU solver, umfpack).
 ##Failure Location unknown## : Error
 Test name: Eval::testArbitraryEval
 uncaught exception of unknown type

 Failures !!!
 Run: 1   Failure total: 1   Failures: 0   Errors: 1

Could it be because CGAL is missing?

> I vaguely remember that I promised to add some #ifdefs before
> Christmas but never got around to it.

I think that was for LAPACK. Actually, the test program you made for
the LAPACK pkg-config generator did not work very well on the Windows
buildbot. It completely stalls at the call to dgels_. I never figured
it out so I had to turn off the Windows buildbot.

Johannes