Re: [Question #91678]: Asking questions

Question #91678 on DOLFIN changed:

Florence Jensen requested for more information:
I have Ubuntu 9.10. I want to scan a page of text so that it can be
edited. I scanned it to .jpeg and that is not editable. After I get an
editable copy I need to send it to a Windows user so he can also edit
it.

I am not sure this is the proper place to pose this question, but it is the only place I found the opportunity to write a message.
My e-mail address is fj@xxxxxxxx