Re: Accessing Function data after mesh refinement

Anders Logg wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 11:39:26AM +0100, Marie Rognes wrote:
>> Garth N. Wells wrote:

>>> This is what we're doing.
>>>
>>> Garth

>> I'm pretty keen on the magic, but can survive without it.
>
> I also like the magic, but AdaptiveObjects.cpp is complex and fragile
> so it would be good to remove it.

What about a free-function or a like 'adapt', or a class with static
member functions, that takes multiple arguments? It could be passed a
MeshFunction of cells to refine/coarsen, and from the Python side you
could even pass the function with which you want to adapt the mesh.

We could also keep AdaptiveObjects, but have users register functions
manually.

Garth