Re: [Fenics] Release deadline

Anders Logg wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 09:09:31AM +0100, Johannes Ring wrote:

>>> Now released.

>>> Now released.

>>> Remains to fix:
>>>
>>>  - Drop Hardy support (upgrade buildbots)
>> This might take some time, at least for linux64-exp since I have no
>> control over this. I guess it will be upgraded when Lucid is out.
>>
>> What should we install on hardy-i386? Karmic or perhaps Lucid?
>
> I think we should choose the simplest option. I don't know what is
> easiest and fastest, either dropping Hardy support (which requires
> upgrades of buildbots and some extra administration) or adding the
> required #ifdefs for unordered_set/set. Garth?

I don't want to add ifdefs (it actually involves more than just that).
Harish told me yesterday that he wasn't using the standard OSX gcc (his
old version didn't support tr1 well), which means we could probably
switch back to using the tr1 unordered containers and not break Hardy or
standard standard OSX installations.

I would still suggest that we drop Hardy in the near future, perhaps
once Lucid is out.

Garth