Re: [Fwd: Re: Build problem]

Andre Massing wrote:

Re: [Dolfin] Build problem
From:
Andre Massing <massing@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:07:34 +0100
To:
Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>

To:
Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>

Anders Logg wrote:
On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 03:11:10PM +0100, Anders Logg wrote:
I've just rebuilt PETSc and DOLFIN and I still see the following error:

  ImportError:
  /home/logg/scratch/lib/fenics-dev/lib/libdolfin.so.0: undefined
  symbol: _Z14PCHYPRESetTypeP5_p_PCPKc

  # c++filt _Z14PCHYPRESetTypeP5_p_PCPKc
  PCHYPRESetType(_p_PC*, char const*)

Any idea where this comes from? It wasn't there a couple of days back.

The following lines look very suspicious in PETScKrylovSolver. According
to 'bzr annotate', they were added by Andre. Is this a left-over from
debugging?

Hmm, that is very strange. I don't know why I should have touched/introduced that macro at all, nothing connected to mesh functionality.

Oh, blame on me. :( I know remember vaguely that I had it introduced once I had a strange issue with the PETSC solver, debugging an fluid problem. My installation was not using the AMG preconditioner of HYPRE although it was installed.. Mea culpa, *looking for somebody who shrives me*... Sorry about that!

-->  #ifndef PETSC_HAVE_HYPRE
-->  #define PETSC_HAVE_HYPRE 1
-->  #endif

    #if PETSC_HAVE_HYPRE