Re: [Question #102151]: Unable to import Viper

Question #102151 on DOLFIN changed:

Aron Wahlberg gave more information on the question:
I still have the same problem.

I have reinstalled vtk:

sudo port uninstall vtk-devel
sudo port install vtk-devel +py26

and the rebuilt dolfin with dorsal.

I can't see why there is a problem now. Everything worked with my former
version of dolfin (0.9.5).

Can I test vtk my installation of vtk in some other way? I get no warnings or anything while building it.
What file is being looked for when i type import vtk in a python shell? Can I somehow point this file out for my computer.
Anyone?