Re: [Question #102151]: Unable to import Viper

Question #102151 on DOLFIN changed:

Aron Wahlberg gave more information on the question:
I discovered that I had two port pythons of which only one was active. I
uninstalled the older inactive port version of python. Then I did
exactly what you suggest below, Johannes. I can't find anything peculiar
or suspicious in the output but I still get the same error. I did have a
few "not found" though. I don't know how alarming that is? I have made
sure about 100 times that I run the mac port python and not the MacOSX
one.

Aron