[Blueprint stl-vectors-la] Use std::vector in la interface in place of pointers

Blueprint changed by Garth Wells:

Whiteboard changed:
  Implications for PyDOLFIN:
  Using std::vectors instead of double* in exchanging data will force us to copy data in the python interface. Sometimes this is OK but sometimes we loose functionality, for example copying Mesh::coordinates does not make sense.

  When do we copy Mesh::coordinates into a Vector?

  JH: Never(?) I misinterpreted the design suggestion to change all
  argument handling from double * to std::vector. (Mesh::coordinates might
  still be a bad example for this :P)
+
+ GNW: I suggest that we use dolfin::Array. This provides safety and a
+ simple interface to Python.

--
Use std::vector in la interface in place of pointers
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dolfin/+spec/stl-vectors-la

Follow ups