Re: [Question #105494]: random function

Question #105494 on DOLFIN changed:

Johan Hake posted a new comment:
Hi again!

Sorry for the incomplete answer. In dolfin 0.9.4 I think you have to pass the
Function space using the keyword argument V=V when you instantiate your
Expression.

  randf1 = myrand(V=V)

It's actually there in the error message ;)

In later dolfin version you only need to instantiate your Expression
using

  randf1 = myrand()

Johan