Re: [jobh@xxxxxxxxx: Fwd: Logging]

On 06/04/10 01:28, Anders Logg wrote:
Applied (with only minor changes).

I had to change DEBUG to DGG since the build system sets the flag
-DDEBUG when compiling.

Would it be better to change that flag to -DDOLFIN_DEBUG?

We should encourage/require contributors place their code on Launchpad and request a merge. That way we can test changes before they become part of dolfin-dev and provide feedback if necessary.