[Question #107991]: Mesh format to indicate material indicators

Question #107991 on DOLFIN changed:

Description changed to:
Please ignore the question. I was using a mesh format which was very
old. Sorry about posting this question.

Hello,

I just shifted from dolfin 0.9.4 to the latest version. I am having
problem getting material indicators from the mesh xml file. materialFunc
is 0 after the following line:

MeshFunction<dolfin::uint> *materialFunc =
mesh.data().mesh_function("material indicators");

My mesh xml file defines the vertices, cells, and then tries to define
the material indicators by:

 <data>
   <data_entry name="material indicators">
     <meshfunction name="material indicators" type="uint" dim="3" size="...">

Did the format change again, or am I missing something?

Thanks,
-Jehanzeb