Re: Timing of init dofmap commented out?

On 03/05/10 13:04, Johannes Ring wrote:
On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Anders Logg<logg@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
On Mon, May 03, 2010 at 01:48:19PM +0200, Johannes Ring wrote:
On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Anders Logg<logg@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
In bench/fem/assembly/cpp/main.cpp, the following line is commented out:

  Table t1("Init dof map");

Does anyone know why?

I guess that Garth should know:

   bzr blame bench/fem/assembly/cpp/main.cpp
   4559.1.3  gnw20@c |   //Table t1("Init dof map");

I've added it back now, but something seems wrong with Launchpad
today. I've pushed several changesets and none of them show up.
Launchpad still says "Updating branch..."

  https://code.launchpad.net/~dolfin-core/dolfin/main

bzr pull seems to work. I am now at revision 4719.

It's very rare the the repositories are not working, but the web interface is sometimes slow to update.

Garth

Johannes

BTW, the runtime used by this benchmark was for some reason (updated
forms) increased by several minutes last week:

   http://www.fenics.org/bench/fem-assembly-cpp_last_week.png

I noticed. We need to find out why.