Re: [Question #107819]: Is my weak form right?

Question #107819 on DOLFIN changed:

cutejeff confirmed that the question is solved:
Johan:
Thank you for your reply.
For you last question, I have both (du/dx)^2 and d2u/dx2 terms in my PDE. I don't do integration by part for  (du/dx)^2,  I just make it multiply test function v.  For  d2u/dx2 term, I take integration by part as shown below,

d2u/dx2*v*dx=-du/dx*dv/dx*dx+du/dx*v@BC

Since I set u=0 at the boundaries, the concomitant term du/dx*v@BC is
zero.

I think the FE processes on the power of the derivative may have some
problem. I will open a question and make an easier example to describe
it.

I close this one. Please refer to my new question. I appreciate the
helps.