Re: SCons options

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Johan Hake <johan.hake@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As Andy already mentioned. You need to use the -h (--help) option together
> when you configure dolfin. It is kind of logical as the help relates to the
> configure step.

It is also mentioned in the README and when you run 'scons configure'
this text is printed at the end:

Configuration of DOLFIN finished. Now run

    scons

to build DOLFIN. To see available configure options, run

    scons configure --help or -h

For a list of general SCons options, run

    scons --help-options or -H

Johannes