Re: [Question #111643]: eval in dolfin 0.9.7

Question #111643 on DOLFIN changed:

Andre Massing proposed the following answer:
jhameed2@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> New question #111643 on DOLFIN:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/dolfin/+question/111643
>
> Hello,
>
> I get this error if I try to use Function::eval on Lucid (ubuntu 10.04)
>
> Error: DOLFIN has been compiled without CGAL, IntersectionOperatorImplementation is not available.
>
> How can I get this to work? cgal is installed on my system, and I installed dolfin from the repositories.

Do you mean from the originial ubuntu repositories? AFAIR the packages
for Lucid were compiled without CGAL support because of some license
issues. But this will be resolved in the next Ubuntu release, maybe
Johannes can confirm that? But I am afraid that if you want to use the
CGAL related extension you have to compile DOLFIN with CGAL support on
your own. There is a cool script which much simplifies the compile chain
and has also a configuration setting included which perfectly fits the
Lucid platform:
http://www.fenics.org/wiki/Dorsal

HTH,
Andre